Over the years, we have collected data through online surveys from thousands of patients. Our datasets include:
- Tinnitus Causes and Treatments (2016) – 5,000+ respondents
- Tinnitus Physical Links (2017) – 6,000+ respondents
- Significant Others/Social Impacts of Tinnitus (2018) – 2,000+ respondents
- Lapsed Users of the Tinnitus Talk Forum (2018) – 1,800+ respondents
- Tinnitus & the Body (2020) – 7,000+ respondents
If you would like access to (one of) these datasets, please contact us directly.
We are currently seeking to expand our capabilities for data mining through our online patient community Tinnitus Talk. One of our objectives is to be able to gather longitudinal data, which could enhance insight into how tinnitus changes over time and what factors contribute to this.
We are in need of funding to get this project off the ground; please get in touch if you are interested in partnering with us on this.